Help Your Child Say “No” To Alcohol
About 10.8 million Americans ages 12 to 20â€”almost a third of underage kidsâ€”say they consumed alcohol in the past month, according to the 2005 National Survey on Drug Use and Health.
Download our guide and have a talk with your kids.
What Parents Think of This Guide:
- 92% of parents say the Ask, Listen, Learnâ„˘ brochure helped facilitate a conversation about alcohol.
- 88% of parents said the brochure made them think about alcohol and their child.
How to Answer Common Questions Your Child May Have:
- Why Is Alcohol So Bad For Me Anyway?
- Grown-ups drink alcohol, so why can’t I?
- Just because you drink doesn’t mean you’re drunk, right?
- So why isn’t alcohol illegal?